Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Note from Washington County Commissioner Dennis Drake

      Denny Drake succeeded me as mayor of Santa Clara after my term was complete. He now serves Washington County as a whole.

 I have known Fred Rowley for some 15 years. I served as a city councilman when Fred was Mayor of Santa Clara. He was diligent in doing his job; open to the citizens; thoughtful in all that he did. He made our community better with his foresight and planning. Fred has great ideas and works hard to accomplish them. He is conservative yet progressive, a quality not often found these days. Fred is an excellent leader and will make a great city councilman. I fully support Fred Rowley for the Cedar City City Council.

Dennis Drake
Washington County Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment