Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Note from City Manager Ricky Horst

On June 11th, I received the following letter from Ricky Horst, a city manager that was employed by the City of Santa Clara during the time I served as mayor.

June 11, 2013

I have had the pleasure of serving as an experienced professional City Manager with over
twenty-five years of service in cities both large and small. During that time my career has
moved me to various locations and has caused me to work with hundreds of elected officials.
And on occasion you get that unique opportunity to work with an individual who reminds you
of the true meaning of public service. Such has been my honor to work with Fred Rowley during my service as City Manager for Santa Clara, Utah. For every one hundred politicians you find one Fred Rowley.

Ricky A. Horst
City Manager, City of Rocklin California
ICMA Credentialed City Manager



A Note from City Manager Ricky Horst



No comments:

Post a Comment